1 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Red Cedar Ruff Cut Lumber
1 in. x 4 in. x 8 ft. Red Cedar Ruff Cut Lumber is a beautiful and highly sought after softwood that has wonderful physical characteristics. With its rare aesthetic appeal and natural durability due to its decay resistant composition, Red Cedar lumber is used in numerous interior and exterior applications. Red Cedars superior dimensional stability, when properly installed and maintained, stays straight, flat, resists warping and cupping and lasts for years! With how easy it is to construct with Red Cedar, using conventional construction methods, choosing Red Cedar for your next outdoor project is simple.
- Use for Exterior Projects like Railings, Fences, Pergolas, Gazebos and so much more!
- Easily installed with conventional construction techniques
- Decay Resistant - perfect for weather exposed applications
- Soaks and holds solid stains, oil based stains and clear penetrating sealers
- May contain a few knots and little to no wane
- Smooth on one side, Rough on one side
- Lumber size is nominal